Report 40500 Class Rank and GPA

Modified on Wed, Mar 8, 2023 at 9:45 AM

Class Rank / GPA Report. 

This report will NOT generate any data unless the Class Ranks have been run. Ranks can be run via Grading>GPA/Rank>Ranking. See this article for more info.

 Sample Output:

What will be listed on the report for students with no rank:


Report Parameter


Output Format

Can be excel or pdf

Specify GPA

Select the GPA you want this report based on.

*GPAs can be recalculated via Grading>GPA/Rank>GPA Calc

*RANKS can be run via Grading>GPA/Rank>Ranking as well. Run the rank for the GPA Code you just calculated.

Specify Grade (Blank for All)

Specify Class of: (Blank to Ignore)

Only use students in this Student List

Maximum GPA to display: (Blank to Ignore) 

Show decile column

Sort Students

Can be sorted by: Grade Level,Student Name;Grade Level,Rank;Class of,Student Name;Class of,By Class Rank;Grade Level,Earned Credits;Counselor,By Student Name;Resident District Code, by Student Name; or GPA

There is also report 40501 -  Class Rank / GPA Report (District) which will run for the entire district.


How do I run GPAs for students? And how do I run their RANKS? And is there a report out there to gather this info?

The process to do this would be:

  • Go to Grading>GPA/Rank>GPA Calc. Select the GPA code that you need in the "GPA(s) to re-calculate" dropdown and click "Calculate."
  • Then, go to Grading>GPA/Rank>Ranking. Select the same GPA code you need in the "Rank(s) to run" dropdown and click "Calculate."
  • Then, if needed, you can run report 40500 Class Rank / GPA Report via Grading>Reports. Make sure to select the same GPA code you need as you run the report. (*Rank* needs to be run for this report to work.)

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article